WISHLIST: ITEM #2

Got really busy the past few days. And hopefully, my new endeavor will bear fruit really soon (fingers crossed!).

Now, am back to my wishlist. And since item number 1 was about cooking, well, item number 2 is also about cooking. I will soon receive my new cookbooks. So might as well wish for new cookware, too! Hahaha!

When I was still younger, I loved watching CSI, Apprentice, Amazing Race much more than watching shows on the Lifestyle Network. But a few years back, I got hooked initially with Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals...and then there were the various home makeover shows...then Giada's Everyday Italian, The Iron Chef...and now, I am hooked on the Lifestyle Network! How I envy their labor of love. And the Network fuelled a lot of my wants -- I want to get to do that. I want to cook just like her, etc.



And nowadays, whenever I watch Rachael's show, how I envy the stuff that she gets to cook with! She now has this spoonula thingy, which are in bright, wonderful colors: green, orange, yellow, etc. And I searched her website to get the pictures of the stuff that I wanted.


Daddylove and I also have been wanting to buy a pepper mill. But the ones that we have been seeing are also pretty expensive. So I thought: might as well put it in my list. Who knows, someone generous might stumble upon this and get me one! Haha!

And last, I also want a food processor. I would have used the picture that had a pink one. But I wouldn't want my kitchen to look too feminine. Because as I said a few blogs back, Daddylove is the better cook between us. So, instead of favoring an all-pink kitchen, I am using happy, vibrant colors instead.

You know what, since I started thinking about my list I also thought that well, it ain't bad to make a list and never get any of the items. At least the list will come in handy when thinking of stuff that I would like to buy for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment