Gift-giving Part III

And my vote for my favorite mall goes to... RIVERBANKS MALL! I know I'll get in trouble if I say (again) that one of the best part of residing in Marikina is getting to shop at the Riverbanks Mall. I got a bit in trouble when I said this out loud in front of my husband. Hihihi... Well, the shopper in me was talking. Not me the wife. Anyway, am trying to rationalize.

I love window-shopping here first if I intend to buy something. Because more often than not, the prices here are way cheaper than mall prices (even during a sale). How come? OUTLET STORES abound, my dears! So if you're not looking for the latest in fashion clothing and just wanted to purchase a new pair of pants, polos, sports outfit and gear, dresses, children's outfits, etc. Go to Riverbanks Mall. Check out their styles first. Who knows, you might come out with three paper bags instead of one! The outlet stores here are on sale all-year round. Yep, you read that right. Well, there are seasons wherein discounts are bigger than their usual days. Be it just on 20% discount, nevertheless, a sale price is way better than not getting any discount.

The mall isn't the likes of Megamall or Trinoma, ok? It isn't as fancy as that. But it's air-comditioned and clean. It has SM grocery, tiangge, and other stalls, too. The outlet stores are: Folded and Hung, Guess, Nike, Van Heusen, Mossimo, Converse, New Balance, and lots more. See you there guys!

1 comment:

  1. Well happy shopping for all the gifts this xmas. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete