Gift-giving Part II

The warehouse sale that I mentioned in my previous blog is still on!

And I have two more warehouse sales to talk to you about. Gingersnaps and Just G is holding a warehouse sale until December 29th. Open from 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays. Closed on holidays. It's in Brgy. Maybunga (I hope I got that right), Pasig City. Beside Pasig General Hospital, RTU and after the Rainforest Park. Mimi and I went to buy gifts for my nieces and nephews. What we did wrong was going there in the afternoon. The place was already a mess! Most of the clothes are already on the floor. It's almost closing time when we got there. So I guess the staff are just waiting for the store to close before they start re-arranging everything. I suggest that if you are interested, go there in the morning. When everything's still in order. Also, we were told that in the morning, they replenish the supplies. Polo shirts for boys cost around 150 and pants around 180. They have clothes for infants, girls, teens and pregnant ladies. I was even thinking of buying some maternity clothes, just in case I get to conceive next year (as planned and with God's blessings). But they say that's thinking too far ahead. Anyway, I heard that this warehouse sale happens every year, around the same date.

Are you a techy person? Or have you been saving up to buy some appliances? LG is also holding a warehouse sale from December 8 to December 13. Incidentally, you'll be passing by the LG warehouse before getting to Gingersnaps. I bet going to Pasig next week will be well worth the trip. Just be ready to bring cash. HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!

And by the way, I will be posting a part III which will feature my favorite mall. Why is it my favorite? Because most of the stores there are on sale all year round! So don't forget to check my blog in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment