WISHLIST: ITEM #1




First item on my list: COOKBOOKS --- Or should I say items? As I said in a previous blog, I am just learning to cook. Sadly, I didn't get my dear Mimi's talent in cooking superb meals (BTW, Happy Birthday Mimi! Love you!). I also don't have the 'supernatural' powers to identify what ingredient was in the meal that I am eating. Thus, cookbooks are a lot of help to me! Thank God I stumbled upon two very helpful sites/persons on the internet: PINOYCOOK and MARKETMAN!!! Also, I love watching Lifestyle Network for the different home makeover and cooking shows. I especially love Giada de Laurentiis and Rachael Ray.

When I had to think about my wishlist, cookbooks were the first ones that I thought of. I would love to have cookbooks from three authors: Connie Veneracion, Giada de Laurentiis and Rachael Ray. Two of these cookbooks were already bought for me by my ever-generous sister-in-law!!! Thanks so much Ate Joy!

Come 2009, I would be excitedly sampling the meals on the cookbooks of Giada de Laurentiis and Rachael Ray. I only hope that my number one critic, Daddylove, would find them sumptuous. As an old adage goes "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

No comments:

Post a Comment